There are a lot of articles on how to build a chiseled and ripped body like Chris Evans Captain America but very few of those articles lay it out like below.
I recently came across an article from Chris Evans’ personal trainer himself and here is what he had to say about the process to build a lean and muscular body:
1) Make sure you’re eating at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight.
2) Weight train 3-4 times per week no more no less. This is the recommended training program.
3) Eat 6 servings of fruits and veggies per day.
4) Do at least an hour of cardio per day.
5) Sleep at least 8 hours per day.
6) Focus on mobility work as well as lifting.
7) Train for performance, not looks.
8) Make sure you do cardio since Chris Evans needed to do a lot of cardio in the movie.
9) Don’t eat too much estrogen since they boost estrogen levels.
10) Be safe and have fun.